A set of methods and classes to accurately measure elapsed time.
See https://gitlab.com/cmick/timeutils for more information.
>>> from timeutils import Stopwatch >>> sw = Stopwatch(start=True) >>> sw.elapsed_seconds 16.282313108444214 >>> str(sw.stop()) '00:01:30.416' >>> sw.elapsed.human_str() '1 min, 30 secs'
Documentation of the
Returns the difference, measured in milliseconds, between the current time and midnight, January 1, 1970 UTC.
timeit(func, number=1000, repeat=1, args=None, kwargs=None)¶
Measures the execution time of the provided function.
- func (Callable) – function to be executed
- number (int) – number of executions (1000 by default)
- repeat (int) – indicates the number of times the time is measured; if greater than 1, a list of results is returned.
- args (tuple,list) – positional arguments to be passed to function func
- kwargs (dict[str,Any]) – keyword arguments to be passed to function func
measured time, or list of time measurements if repeat > 1
New in version 0.3.0.